Live Norwegian Red King Crab
The Norwegian Red King Crab (paralithodes camtschaticus) are caught exclusively in the Northern part of Norway, by small, local vessels, supplying our facilities with daily catch year around.
At our facility the Live Red King Crab are kept in tanks to acclimate before the Crab is packed in special airway boxes and shipped out to our costumers world wide. Our system for storing helps keeping the crab in good condition before being packed and shipped by aircargo to Asia, USA and Europe.
The 2015/2016 season for catching Norwegian Red King Crab starts in August of 2015, and the total quota is set to 1.350 tons.
Information about the product:
· Standard Air Freight Boxes (dimensions 78cm x 39cm x 23cm)
· HACCP Certified Plant
· EU Certified Plant
· Norwegian Food Safety Certified Plant
· Norwegian Health Certificate for each shipment
· Certificate of Origin for each shipment
· FDA number for each shipment
· Classification 0,5-1 kg, 1-2 kg, 2-3 kg, +3kg